ErgoGenesis, manufacturer of BodyBilt® ergonomic seating, is committed to offer a variety of high-quality, highly ergonomic workplace tools, solutions for every work environment.
Please complete this quick 4 step process of identifying your pain areas, body type and how you use your chair/workstation which will help us determine the best solution for your ergonomic needs.
1. I sometimes sit on the front of my chair (perch) without back support.
2. My chair does not have much back lumbar support.
3. I can’t move my backrest up and down.
4. I can’t adjust the height on my chair so I can rest my heels flat on the floor.
5. I sometimes experience discomfort where the front edge of the seat meets the bottom of my thigh.
6. There is more than 2 inches front the front edge of my chair to the back of my knees.
7. I can’t move the seat pan closer or further from the back of the chair.
8. The seat is too wide or not wide enough.
9. The seat does not have enough cushion.
12. My chair is broken.
1. My keyboard/mouse are more than 3 inches higher than my lap.
2. My mouse is not right next to the keyboard so I have to reach for it.
3. My elbows are not at my side and close to the back of the chair when typing.
4. My keyboard/mouse are not at the same height level.
5. My keyboard/mouse are not stable and maintain their adjusted position.
6. My wrists bend upward or downward when computing.
7. My keyboard/mouse have sharp edges that my wrist rest on causing discomfort.
1. I sometimes lean towards my monitor.
2. My monitor is not positioned directly in front of me on centerline with my body.
3. I’m not able to sit against the back of the chair...reach out and touch my monitor.
4. My eye level is not 3-4 inches from the top of my screen.
5. My monitor has glare and reflected light.
6. I use more than 1 monitor on my desk.
7. I often look from the screen to documents on my desk.
8. The documents are not positioned in centerline with me, below my monitor.
9. When on the phone, I sometime pinch the phone between my ear and shoulder.